The principle objective of ATC is the elimination of mines and Explosive Remnants of War (ERW) through the removal, destruction or neutralization of all explosive devices
- To enable safe return of Afghan refugees and internally displaced persons to their homes and lands;
- To enable the resumption of normal economic activities;
- To provide an emergency response section to rescue persons trapped in minefields and other similar situations;
- To provide mine/ERW risk education to civilians in mine affected communities by volunteer members of demining teams and community-based MRE teams; and
- To operate with complete safety, as far as possible, for demining teams and maintain high levels of productivity and efficiency;
What ATC is offering.
Surveys and assessments
Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
To clear highly-impacted Communities from mines and UXO in an Effective and Efficient manner.
Afghanistan shall be a country free from the threat of landmines and unexploded ordnance, where individuals and communities live in a safe environment conducive to development and where mine victims are fully integrated into society.
Afghan Technical Consultants is the oldest implementing partner of the United Nations Mine Action Center for Afghanistan (UNMACA), and non-governmental organization (NGO) for humanitarian Mine/UXO clearance projects in Afghanistan.